Water Damage in Your Home?
Has your home or commercial property been damaged by a flood, burst pipe, or any other type of water-related disaster? You can count on the experienced team here at Service Experts, LLC. to show up quickly, inspect and assess the damage, and get to work on our restoration. We even offer 24/7 restoration services and can arrive on the weekend, in the middle of the night, or any other time outside of typical business hours. When we inspect your property, we may find that the water did serious damage to the structure. If this is the case, we will need to take a number of steps to dry out and restore the affected surfaces properly. We have the right equipment such as air movers, dehumidifiers and air scrubbers to help make sure you are taken care of. When it comes to demolition our team at Service Experts, LLC is properly trained to remove anything and everything when demolition is needed. Please put your trust in us with your home and we promise to take great care of your home in the most professional way. After your property has been flooded, the first step that you must take is to extract the water immediately. This is very important because the longer water sits, the more susceptible your property will be to damage or mold growth. Once your home or commercial property has been damaged by water, it is important to hire a professional restoration team to prevent the growth of mold. We can provide helpful tips and advice for your safety. Both sewage and flood waters can lead to contamination, which is hazardous. Rely on our friendly and professional team to properly treat the damage. We offer tips and advice to keep you and your family safe.
Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Surprise, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Goodyear, Avondale, Buckeye, Litchfield Park, Tolleson, Anthem, Wickenburg, El Mirage, Laveen, Youngtown, Gila Bend, Guadalupe, Wittmann, Tonopah, Morrison Ranch, Aguila, Fort McDowell, Arlington, Circle City, Alhambra, Central City, Komatke, Theba, Winterburg, Gila Crossing, and Maricopa
If you’re dealing with indoor or outdoor flooding in call Service Experts, LLC for immediate water extraction services. We have the equipment, the tools and the expertise to get unwanted water out of your site safely and effectively and fully restore any damaged property. With years of experience in the field of water damage restoration, we guarantee the complete removal of water from your premises to prevent further damage and the emergence of health risks. We will return your place to superior condition!
Call Today (480) 349-0918
If you've been effected by water damage at your home or property, call Service Experts today!
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Every situation is different when it comes to the water restoration process; however, there are a few basic guidelines we follow based on the IICRC national standards of water restoration.
· Step 1 - Emergency contact
· Step 2 - Damage evaluation and assessment
· Step 3 - Water removal and extraction from affected areas
· Step 4 - Assistance in filing insurance claims and paperwork
· Step 5 - Drying and dehumidification
· Step 6 - Sanitizing and cleaning of all areas
· Step 7 - Reconstruction of your property
· Step 8 - Direct billing to all insurance companies
WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCY TIPS
· Remove excess water by mopping and blotting areas where water is visible.
· Remove wet upholstery and cushions and place in a fashion most suitable to airing out of materials.
· Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between all wet furniture and carpeting to stop the staining of your carpet.
· Turn air conditioners on or open all doors and windows depending on the time of year for maximum drying efficiency.
· Wipe water from all wood furniture as quickly as possible.
· Remove any and all valuable, or sentimental objects from the affected area as quickly as possible.
· DO NOT use your vacuum to clean up excess water.
· DO NOT turn on any ceiling fixtures in areas where ceilings are affected and absolutely keep out of rooms with wet or sagging ceilings.
· DO NOT leave wet fabrics or any valuable items in place.
COMMON CAUSES OF WATER DAMAGE